Resources

Thursday, January 22, 2009

The first post of my blogging career

Hello Everyone,

Although I say hello everyone, aside from my two professors who have built this blog into their curriculum and maybe a few fellow classmates, I am not quite sure who else out there will take the time to read this (Thanks Mom) , but, that being said, I thank you ahead of time for allowing me to use you as a sounding board.

So the main reason for the creation of this blog is for me to use as an educational tool for both my Marketing on the Internet course as well as my Sustainability and Social Entrepreneurship course. You will have the opportunity to read some of my insights into both courses and the materials we are discussing. You might also find some other random tid bits about things on my mind from school, to work, to life.

Since my stomach is rumbling, its time for dinner.....Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment